If you’re looking for the ultimate in unique food tour experiences and the opportunity to experience what the North Coast has to offer, then a Causeway Coast Foodie Tour will tick every box.
Whether you want to tour by boat, luxury small coach, private chauffeur or on foot, the company can provide you with the ultimate in taste tours in the Causeway Coast and Glens.
Company owner Wendy Gallagher, is an expert in travel. Not only has she 13 years’ experience as a lecturer in travel, tourism and tour guiding, but is also a trained tour guide and worldhost trainer, so she certainly knows what she’s talking about.
In addition, Wendy is passionate about both local food and about providing customers with the ultimate in visitor experiences.
Among the company’s most popular tours are the Catch and Sea tour and the Spirit of the Bann tour.
The award-winning Catch and Sea food experience is run in conjunction with Boy Matthew Sea Fishing Trips & Warkes Deli and offers customers a truly unique experience.
Firstly, you get the chance to see the stunning coastline from a totally different perspective. Have you seen Game of Thrones? Believe us, the coastline is every bit as dramatic as the series would lead you to believe!
But, even better, you get the chance to watch the sunrise with a fishing rod in your hands – maybe for the first time in your life – and to catch local fresh fish, which will then be cooked by a local chef!
The Spirit of the Bann’ tour, meanwhile, provides customers with the ultimate river whiskey tasting experience along the picturesque River Bann.
Run in conjunction with White River Charters, the tour features a cosy afternoon full of winter-inspired whiskey flavours accompanied by an array of tasty, award-winning local produce.
With Causeway Coast Foodie Tours, you’re guaranteed the warmest of welcomes and the opportunity to create magical memories.
The tour company has been widely recognised, and won the following awards:
- 2021 and 2020 We’re Good To Go COVID-19 Industry Standard
- SafeCert Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace (RQF)
- 2019 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- 2019 Finalist in Northern Ireland Tourism Awards – Authentic NI Experience of the Year (Tour, Trail or Immersive)
- 2019 Winner of Tourism Experience Challenge Funding Competition in conjunction with CCGHT & Tourism NI
- 2017 Highly Commended – NI Food & Drink Awards
- 2017 Finalist – Best Tourism Attraction/Service of the Year Award – Causeway Coast and Glens Business Awards